Group 13: Self-care
- Carefulness. Feeling appropriate fear and avoiding unwise risks.
- Habits of self-care. Healthy habits regarding drinking, smoking, drug use, exercise, and diet.
- Relaxation. Calming yourself, letting the mind drift pleasantly and the body be at ease.
- Self-nurture. Delivering assuring or care-taking thoughts to yourself, feeling comforted thereby.
- Book excerpt, Instructions on Psychological Skills
- Intro to Group 13: Self-care
- Sample Self-care modeling story, Programmed Readings for Psychological Skills: